This article presents a nice Admin Dashboard freebie crafted by Creative-Tim in Svelte on top of Tailwind CSS. This modern Svelte Admin Template comes with many components, pre-built pages and modern tooling (Nodejs, Sapper). For newcomers, Svelte is a popular JS Framework used to code user interfaces using a radical new approach compared to traditional frameworks like React and Vue.
- Svelte Admin Template - Notus, the product page hosted by Creative-Tim
- Svelte Admin Template - Demo, the LIVE deployment
Start your development with a Free Tailwind CSS and Svelte UI Kit and Admin. Let Notus Svelte amaze you with its cool features and build tools and get your project to a whole new level.
Speed up your web development with a beautiful product made by Creative Tim . If you like bright and fresh colors, you will love this Free Tailwind CSS Template! It features a huge number of components that can help you create amazing websites.
Fully Coded Components - Notus Svelte is built with over front end 100 individual components, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in colors that you can easily modify using Tailwind CSS classes.
Pages & Components
- Introduction - a project summary
- Admin Section - Dashboard, Settings, Tables, Maps
- Authentication - Login, Register
- Presentation - Landing & Profile
The product can be downloaded directly from Github and the permissive license permits unlimited hobby & commercial projects. Curious minds might read more about Svelte in the next section.
Svelte is a JS Framework that provides a new approach to code user interfaces. Whereas traditional frameworks like React and Vue do the bulk of their work in the browser, Svelte shifts that work into a compile step that happens when you build your app.
- Svelte JS - the official website
- Getting started with Svelte - hosted by Mozilla
- What is Svelte - a short introduction provided by AppSeed