Hello! This article explains how to use AppSeed to generate a simple Flask Dashboard on top of a modern Bootstrap 5 design. This visual tool can be used without an account and the source code is generated on Github under the MIT License (free for commercial use). Thanks for reading!
The product is able to generate a stable and tested project based on the input provided by the user:
- #1 - Design - user can choose from Datta Able, Volt, Soft and AdminLTE
- #2 - Backend - supported options are Flask and Django
- #3 - Customize the database: None, SQLite or MySql
- #4 - Select the preferred deployment scripts: Docker, HEROKU
- #5 - Confirm the selection (design, backend, database)
- #6 - Download the code from Github (once the process is finished)
✨ #1 - Select the design
✨ #2 - Select the Backend
✨ #3 - Select Database & Deployment
✨ #4 - Confirm the action
✨ #5 - Wait for the process to finish
✨ #6 - Download the Sources (Github)
The generated project, based on the permissive license, can be used in commercial projects or eLearning activities.
Thanks for reading!