Django - Build APIs without Coding (FREE tools only)
Learn how to generate services in Django without coding - APIs, Dynamic DataTables - Free developer tools provided by AppSeed.
Hello! The video mentioned in this article explains how to build dynamic services in Django using free tools and libraries. During the demonstration, an API and a DataTable view are generated without coding using an open-source starter (saved on GitHub) already configured and production-ready. In the end, this start is deployed LIVE on Render. Thanks for reading!
- 👉 Django Dynamic Services - The project used in this demonstration
- 🚀 Free Support via Email & Discord (just in case)
- ✅ Concept introduction
- ✅ Presenting the tools
- ✅ Clone the project locally
- ✅ Start the project using Docker
- ✅ Access the dynamic services
- ✅ Use the Generated API
- ✅ Use the Dynamic DataTable view
- ✅ Deploy LIVE on Render
In the end, the information can be managed using POSTMAN or the dataTable view that supports editing, adding, and removing items.
Thanks for reading!
For more resources, feel free to access:
- 👉 More ui themes and templates - free & paid products
- 👉 Admin dashboards - a huge index with templates and apps