React Berry - Open-Source MUI Template
Berry is a free Material UI admin dashboard template built with React - Source code available on Github (MIT License).
Hello! This article presents Berry, an open-source React Dashboard template crafted on top of M-UI, a leading components library for React. The product is available for download from Github and based on the permissive license, sources can be used in commercial projects or eLearning activities. For newcomers, React is a popular JS library used to code interactive user interfaces baked by Facebook.
- 👉 Berry M-UI template - product page
- 👉 Berry M-UI template - LIVE Demo
- 🚀 Berry M-UI - Full-Stack version (coded by AppSeed)
Berry provides the best possible User Experience with highly customizable feature-rich pages. It is a complete Dashboard Template that has an easy and intuitive responsive design whether it is viewed on retina screens or laptops.
- ✅ Modern aesthetics UI design
- ✅ Material-UI components
- ✅ Fully Responsive, all modern browsers supported
- ✅ Easy to use code structure
- ✅ Flexible & High-Performance code
- ✅ Easy Documentation Guide
Example Pages - If you want to get inspiration or just show something directly to your clients, you can jump-start your development with our pre-built example pages.
Berry M-UI Template - Sign IN Page
Berry M-UI Template - Colors Grid
In case your future project needs more than a simple template, this open-source starter might help. React Node JS Berry is an open-source full-stack seed project that comes with authentication, a database, and a simple Node JS API backend.
- 👉 React Node JS Berry - product page
- 👉 React Node JS Berry - LIVE Demo