This article presents a shortlist of React Dashboards that might help us all to code new products on top of modern UI Kits crafted by open-source enthusiasts (freelancers and agencies). The list is short and contains only open-source products actively supported and versioned by their vendors. At the end of the article, I will mention similar (popular) articles that list 10+ React Dashboards - feel free to check the links for more great React products.
- React Material Dashboard - crafted by Creative-Tim in NextJS
- Volt React Dashboard - provided by Themesberg
- Airframe React - developed by Tomasz Owczarczyk (freelancer)
- AntD - Open-Source design with impressive charts
- Light Blue React - A modern dark-themed dashboard
- CoreUI React - 3k GH stars and 1.3k forks
Pretty sure there are plenty of nice designed dashboards out there, probably better than the ones listed here, .. but each mentioned product has at least one strong point which can be the design, Github popularity, UX, .. etc. I will point when will be the case this key information. Let's go!
Volt React is a free and open-source admin dashboard template powered by React.js and Bootstrap 5 featuring over 100 UI elements, customized plugins, and example pages to kickstart your single page web application. 10 Hand-crafted Example Pages - After downloading Volt React Dashboard you will get 10 high-quality example pages to save you time writing boilerplate code and set up the user interface of your website or web application in no time.
Open-source NextJS Template with a new design inspired by Google's Material Design. We are very excited to introduce our take on the material concepts through an easy to use and beautiful set of components. NextJS Material Dashboard was built over the popular Material-UI, NextJS and React frameworks.
- NextJS Material - product page
- NextJS Material PRO - more pages and components
- More NextJS Templates - blog article published on Dev
This modern React Dashboard is built by a solo-developer: Tomasz Owczarczyk. Coding a top-notch dashboard and later release it for free is something quite hard to achieve, and this guy did it. Please note that all other products are developed by agencies with efforts from many developers.
This Airframe project is a typical Webpack based React app, React Router also included together with customised Reacstrap. This project has all of it's few dependencies up to date and it will be updated on a regular basis.
- 10+ Layout Variations - a multitude of possibilities to rearrange the layout, allows to customize the look of your application just as you imagined.
- UI Components - we offer you a large number of UI components; fully ready for changes that will customize them for your needs.
- Responsive Design - fully adapted to your application, exactly well presented on the desktop, a tablet or smartphone.
- 120+ Unique Pages designed to make use of them directly in your application.
An excellent front-end solution for enterprise applications built upon Ant Design and UmiJS. I've selected this product mostly for the impressive charts provided.
- Internationalization, extracting translation fields from source code, loading language packs on demand
- Dynamic permissions, different permissions for different menus
- Elegant and beautiful, Ant Design system
- Mock data, local data debugging
Light Blue React
Light Blue React Template is a great template to quick-start development of SAAS, CMS, IoT Dashboard, E-Commerce apps, etc
Lite version of a Light Blue includes following features and pages:
- Bootstrap 4+ & SCSS
- Responsive layout
- React Chart.js
- Simple login / logout
- Error page
- Styled Bootstrap components like buttons, modals, etc.
This is probably one of the best free products crafted on top of a Material Design. Personally, I'm not a fan of this UI concept but CoreUI simply looks good.
CoreUI is meant to be the UX game changer. Pure & transparent code is devoid of redundant components, so the app is light enough to offer ultimate user experience. This means mobile devices also, where the navigation is just as easy and intuitive as on a desktop or laptop. The CoreUI Layout API lets you customize your project for almost any device – be it Mobile, Web or WebApp – CoreUI covers them all!